Is hiring virtual assistants at $2 per hour possible?
If you are searching for the answer to this question, then you are definitely a small business owner.
Or you might be planning to start a business in 2021. If that’s the case then congratulations!
And you may have also checked out the pricing plans of different virtual assistant companies. Surprised, huh? I can guarantee that these high expensive virtual assistant plans will leave you with 404 errors out of shock.
In this blog article, we have brought to you a list of 10 affordable virtual assistant services that you can outsource for as low as $1 per task to virtual assistants $2 per task depending on the task length.
Is hiring virtual assistants at $1 per hour possible?
The straightforward answer would be NO. However, if we talk about virtual assistants at $1 per task then this can be possible. how? I’ll tell you next.
To keep a business running, there are some tasks that need doing on a daily basis or even a weekly basis. Hiring an in-house assistant to do all these tiny tasks would be an unrealistic decision and it won’t make any sense.
But you can delegate these small tasks to a virtual assistant on pay per task basis for as low as $1 per task to $2 per task depending on the duration. For example, any small tasks with a duration of 5 to 10 minutes can be outsourced for only $1. Similarly, you can outsource tasks with a duration of 10-20 minutes for $2.
You need an assistant who can do all these works within your tiny budget, and you don’t need to stash the monthly salary.
22 Tasks You Can Outsource to a virtual assistant at a low price
So you know now how to hire a virtual assistant at $2. Do you know which tasks you can delegate? Please see the list below and if you need any of those tasks, please contact us.
22 Small Task you can outsource:
- Basic Data Entry
- Scheduling social media updates
- Email newsletter scheduling and formatting
- Collecting testimonials
- Collecting reviews for your product
- Managing blog comments
- Uploading blog posts to your WordPress website
- Updating websites SEO content and plugins
- Doing Website backups
- File conversion
- Spreadsheets creation and maintenance
- Tracking and fixing broken links on your website
- Managing customer databases
- Creating thumbnails and posters using Canva and other apps
- Managing LinkedIn accounts
- Managing Pinterest accounts
- Doing quick research and update
- Hashtag research
- Product listing on your eCommerce website
- Processing orders and refunds for your eCommerce stores
- Property research
- Ecommerce product data entry
Cheap virtual assistant @ $3 per hour, possible?
Although $3/hr is very little money to hire a fully qualified virtual assistant, there are some tasks that do not need too much hard-working and even a non-graduate assistant can also handle them easily you can outsource them to a cheap virtual assistant at $3/hr.
Some easy tasks you can outsource at $3/hr
- Basic data entry (Not very complex)
- Basic research (simple)
- Backing up files
- Copy-paste data into excel
- Filling up online forms
- Online surveys
- Captcha typing
- Filtering Emails / Managing Spam
- Updating Contacts in your CRM
- PDF Conversion, Splitting and Merging
- Upload Videos on YouTube
Get24 Assistant is a virtual assistant company that delivers expert business support services to help small businesses and entrepreneurs drive business growth and increase effectiveness. Contact us for a quote.