Is your writing repetitive and mundane? Do you feel like something’s missing in your writing style, but you can’t put your finger on it? Have you considered using an AI Writing Assistant to help improve your writing? Here are five of the best AI Writing Assistant tools that can instantly improve your writing and make you look smarter than ever before.
Table of Contents
- What is AI Writing Assistant Tools?
- Benefits of AI Writing Assistant Tools
- What I Looked at to Find the Best AI Writing Assistant Tools
- Which AI Writing Assistant is Best for Me?
What is AI Writing Assistant Tools?
Artificial intelligence has made a lot of advancements lately, but there’s one thing computers are still bad at writing. Thankfully, there are a few AI Writer tools that can help human writers create content more efficiently. If you write (or want to write) professionally, an AI writing assistant tool could be just what you need to improve your workflow and put out stellar content.
AI copywriting tools are usually text editors that are capable enough to generate content for a given topic or keyword, usually through the use of natural language processing techniques. It is similar to an auto-crawler or web scraper but instead of compiling information, it compiles text, which it then outputs in the form of articles, blogs posts, product descriptions or PPC ads.
Generating quality content is a tough task for many people or even small businesses who can’t afford hiring copywriters or have too many projects on their plate. AI copywriting tools can be of great help for them.
Many companies use AI copywriting tools to create blog posts, white papers, FAQs, and more.
With AI assistance, copywriters can put their skills to use in a more efficient way. They can make sure that they are not wasting time on skillsets that they don’t have and instead focus on what they are best at – creativity and emotions.
AI writers are becoming increasingly popular in the workplace because they get rid of writer’s block and generate content ideas at scale. This has made them popular for digital agencies who generate all kinds of content for their clients
Benefits of AI Writing Assistant Tools
So, what are some of the benefits of using an AI writing assistant? Let’s look at a few: – You can write faster – You don’t have to do much editing – Your output is more consistent and professional – You save time!
The best writing assistants take care of everything so you don’t have to. Just provide content and let them go wild. We reviewed several tools in our testing process, but below we’ll focus on three that we found most impressive.
Overall, AI writing assistant is faster and more cost-effective than any other type of customer copywriting service. But we mustn’t forget an AI writing assistant is a tool that can help with your writing, but it is not a replacement for human editors.
Now let’s break down the AI Writing Assistant Tools, how they’re different, and how to decide on which one will deliver the most value to your business.
1. Grammarly Business
Grammarly Business is an AI-powered writing assistant that makes your writing smarter and more effective. It combines a spelling, grammar, and punctuation checker with easy-to-use productivity tools to help teams create documents that are mistake-free, fully formatted, and completely consistent. This means higher quality writing across your organization. Your employees can focus on being creative instead of formatting a document or remembering how to use commas properly.
It is useful for both students and professionals because of the same problems faced both, I myself as a user, it helps me in my organization when I write emails and articles for customers, auto-correct the mistakes and also let you know where you did mistakes and what is the best solution for it.
- Sophisticated corrections for complex spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors
- Advanced suggestions for making writing more concise, engaging, polite, and inclusive
- Customizable style guide
- Smooth integration with existing workflows
- SAML single sign-on support
- Brand tones
- Individual accounts for three or more team members
- Centralized billing and admin dashboard
- Priority email support
- 256-bit AES and SSL/TLS encryption
- GDPR, CCPA, and HIPAA compliance
Grammarly Business pricing starts at $12.50 per feature, per month. There is a free version. Grammarly Business offers a free trial. See additional pricing details below.
Anyword is a platform where marketers can generate and optimize their marketing copy with the help of AI. You can generate ad copy for multiple channels, as well as email subject lines, landing pages, and more. Trained on over $250M worth of ad spend, Anyword knows what works and converts. Every variation is given a Performance Prediction Score, which can forecast how well it will do. Anyword also offers more advanced features including landing page text optimization and custom integrations.
Anyword allows users to predict keywords’ impact on a product’s sale by its Predictive Performance Score through A/B testing. This also helps in cutting down the testing costs and saving time and resources.
- AI Text Generation.
- Predictive Performance Score.
- Advanced Text Optimisation.
- Unlimited Users.
- Text Analytics
- Conversion Tracking
- A/B Testing
- Demographic Filters.
- Format: Social. Ads. Email. Landing Pages.
- Easy to use and generate
- Having different formats and objective based on the content platform and tone is helpful when generating copies
- Clean and attractive UX
Plans start at $19 / month which comes with 15,000 words/month Your first 7 days are free. Check out their pricing here.
Jarvis helps copywriters, marketers, and entrepreneurs break through writer’s block and create high-converting copy, FAST. Write anything from short emails to long documents. Jarvis can help write your blog articles, social media posts, marketing emails, and more. Jarvis knows over 25+ languages, so whether you’re not writing in your spoken tongue or want to translate your content for multiple languages you can do it with Jarvis. Try Jarvis now!
Jarvis pricing starts at $29.00 as a flat rate, per month. They do not have a free version. Jarvis offers a free trial. See additional pricing details below.
Rytr is an AI writing assistant that helps you create high-quality content, in just a few seconds, at a fraction of the cost!
This smart writing tool uses machine learning to automatically edit and re-write your content. With Rytr, you can build a library of words or phrases that you’d like to be able to use again. When creating an entry in your library, select which topic type it’s relevant to. The app will then take all of those topics into account when editing/rewriting your text.
- Blog Idea & Outline – The easiest way to come up with catchy blog, essay, and article topics and content structures using AI writing assistant
- Blog Section Writing – Write engaging introduction and section paragraphs for your blog
- Business Idea Pitch – Write a clear and engaging startup pitch for your business ideas
- Copywriting Framework: AIDA – Use Rytr’s AI copywriting software to generate creative & catchy copies in AIDA format for your product, service, company, or brand
- Copywriting Framework: PAS – Use Rytr’s AI writing tool to create engaging and creative copies based on Problem, Agitate, and Solution copywriting framework.
- Email – Create catchy emails for marketing, sales, engagement, & more in seconds
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn Ads – Write creative and original advertisement copies for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media channels.
- Google Search Ads – Write creative and original advertisement copies for responsive Google ads
- Interview Questions – Prepare thoughtful and interesting interview questions for any job, podcast, or show
- Job Description – Create engaging job descriptions for any position to attract the best candidates
- Landing Page & Website Copies – Generate creative and persuasive copies for sections of your landing page
- Magic Command – Pass your request as a command and let AI do the work for you magically. Get emails, ads, posts, blogs, and more written in no time!
- Post & Caption Ideas – Generate engaging ideas for your Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram posts & captions
- Product Description – Generate compelling product descriptions to increase customer engagement & conversions for your e-commerce store or website.
- Product Description (bullet points) – Generate catchy product descriptions to increase customer engagement & conversions for your e-commerce store or website.
- Profile Bio – Write creative and engaging bios for your social media handles including LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and more!
Peppertype is a cloud-based tool that uses AI to help you write clear, concise and attractive content, free of errors and misspellings. Peppertype uses Natural Language Processing (NLP) to read what you’ve written, understand its structure and context, then provide suggestions on how to improve it. It can handle multiple languages and delivers suggestions in plain English or with lingo from your industry/field.
Starter Plan at $25.00 per month. · Growth Plan at $165.00 per user per month.
What I Looked at to Find the Best AI Writing Assistant Tools
As you’re comparing different AI Writing Assistant Tools, there are certain feature sets and factors to look for. These factors will impact customer experience, productivity, and cost-effectiveness.
Let’s take a look at each of the major factors in detail so that you can accurately judge which AI Writing Assistant Tool is going to be the best fit.
User interface experience:
User experience is important because it tries to fulfill the user’s needs. It aims to provide positive experiences that keep a user loyal to the product or brand. And obviously for one tool to claim a better AI writing tool it needs to have a better user experience. I am selecting the ones that have the best-in-class user interface experience.
Use cases help to illustrate who is going to use a particular tool, what they’re going to use it for, and how much time they can afford to spend using it. For example, students typically don’t have money to spare on expensive products, but more time than most people. Professionals have less time, but aren’t usually concerned with checking spelling and grammar as much as some of their peers are.
So when judging one product versus another, look for key factors in determining who will benefit from which product and why. This means understanding your target market! So that you can create user experiences that fit their needs and drive them to adopt your product over others. Of course, all these factors should be considered before finalizing any decision about choosing an AI writing assistant tool because they will play major roles in determining success.
Customers are a company’s lifeblood. And customer service is how you keep them loyal to your brand and product over others. Naturally, the customer service experience is important because it tries to fulfill the user’s needs.
Which AI Writing Assistant is Best for Me?
If you’re looking to make your writing smart, there are many different tools you can use—which is why we’ve outlined some of our favorites below. Each has its own set of pros and cons; so read on to find out which one best fits your needs.
I personally tried every tool mentioned in this blog and it is hard for me to judge them. As you know, sometimes you like things that others don’t like and vice versa. Therefore, there are no such things as the best products. But these products did give me a lot of help with my writing, so they deserve to be on the list. They’ve been selected based on pricing, reviews, and placing on prominent product listing websites and my own personal experience.
I hope that our list of solutions helps you shortlist, select and implement the right fit for your business.
There are lots of great Writing Assistant tools available. But the five recommended in this guide are definitely my favorite:
- Grammarly Business – Best AI copywiring assistant tool
- Anyword – The Best AI Copy Generator
- Rytr – Best AI Writer, Content Generator & Writing Assistant
- Jarvis – AI That Writes Blog & Social Media Content
- Peppertype.ai – Create Quality Content Faster
The best option for your writing requirements depends on what you want your AI writer to accomplish. As you can tell from my reviews, some options are going to work well for blog writings whereas others are purpose-built for short product descriptions.
Be sure to follow the methodology I outlined earlier in this guide. This will make it much easier for you to narrow down your options.
Hello friends, I am Abhijit, a seasoned virtual assistant and content writer & Co-Founder of getvirtual24.com . Talking about education, I am a History Graduate. I enjoy learning things related to new technology and teaching others. I request you to keep supporting us like this and we will keep providing new information for you.